Hello people(:
I'm blogging now, cause Miss Mindy Quek asked me to blog now.
She's like super terrible nowadays(:
She's always ending her sentences in "!!!" OR "?!?" like that.
Rah, makes me feel that she's super pissed.
But, I somehow LOVE making her feel so very irritated/frustrated(:
So cool :D
But she'll start slapping me again.
Like today, she slapped me uncountable times.
So yes, today!
Yay! We went into Semi-Finals (:
We lost to Cedar Girls 4:1.
Only Me&HuiMin won that 1st doubles(: yeahh!
Then we won Nanhua(:
Its a super very good school...in academics.
Located in Clementi, full address I-dont-know.
Contact Mr Lim if you wanna know cause you can send your future kids there!
We won 3:2 I think? Not sure.
Me&HuiMin won the 1st doubles too(:
Yeah! I didn't lose any match today, so happy!
During that lunch break, cause Nanhua match starts at 4pm.
& our Cedar match ended super early.
So, we made our way to Suntec City (:
I needa complain about something.
The Korean Food in Suntec foodcourt is horrible!
Seriously, the rice is like, not nice at all.
The soup is nice la.
The chicken is like...ordinary chicken.
The dish is like, is it suppose to be filled with Onions or Chicken?! Rahhh.
But me & mindy shared la(:
So, its okay.
$3 for one person (:
Omg, I ate Kimchi today(:
Clap Clap Clap!
But I dislike it very much):
K, so we made our way back after walking around Suntec & went Millenia Walk.
yahyahyah.
So, done!
We took 196 to Bedok Interchange(:
Instead of taking Bus12. Bus12's like packed, very packed.
So, 196 is partly empty, yah.
(Mindy, I think I'm in love with that song!)
{You're like a dream come true...} :D
I flew in the bus&Mindy fell down!
-laughs at Mindy
Hahaha, she cant fly, lousy la you mindy!
Took Mrt to Pasir Ris.
Yayaya, Tampines-Pasir Ris stop, HuiMin&Mindy start talking about that White shirt guy again -.-
Wth, Mindy say he's my 15mins boyfriend.
Omg, you're dead la Mindy Quek!
Not my fault la, is HuiMin la, she go pull my shirt, i cannot breathe D:
& you still got the time to admire an Owl in the house -.-
Reached Home.
Showered.
Ate.
Did Home Economics again.
I found really good infos. So, I re-did some(:
MINDY! DO YOUR WORK LA :D
p/s: I'm dying to leave here in 18days time.